Classes Begin Monday, August 19, 2019
Final Exams: December 5-11, 2019
Students should contact their academic advisor to arrange a convenient time for advisement and registration. Students will follow the registration schedule listed below. First-time freshmen and transfer freshmen should contact the Advising Center at 985.448.4117 for registration assistance.
2019 Fall Semester Registration Schedule
|April 4||Graduate Students and Special Groups|
|April 10-August 23||Registration – open to all classifications|
|August 23||Class Cancellation for non-payment of tuition/fees at noon|
|August 23||Late Registration – Drop/Add, Registrar’s Office only|
STUDENTS WILL BE INDEBTED TO THE UNIVERSITY IMMEDIATELY UPON REGISTRATION UNLESS STUDENTS “UNREGISTER” (DROP) ALL CLASSES PRIOR TO 4:15 P.M. ON THE LAST BUSINESS DAY BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN, FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2019. To release him/herself from this indebtedness, a student must “unregister“ prior to the close of Regular Registration for the term. Regular Registration ends 15 minutes prior to the close of business on the last business day before classes begin. Refunds for resignations after this time and date can be located at Tuition and Fees.
Please refer to the “Statement of Financial Obligation” page for information regarding the financial responsibility of students upon registration.
Important Dates to Remember
- Regular Registration Begins: Banner Self Service and Academic Departments; see Registration Schedule above.
- Classes Begin (regular and online)
- Registration continues; registration available via Banner Self Service and Academic Departments. Students can drop all classes during the first five days of the term through Banner Self Service. This will result in a credit adjustment of all tuition/fees for the current term
- Registration ends and web registration closes at 12:00 p.m. CST (noon); Banner Self Service and Academic Departments.
- All registration activity after noon will occur in the Registrar’s Office; late registrations, administrative delete/adds, etc.
- Students must pay tuition and fees by 12:00 p.m. CST (noon) to avoid the Class Cancellation process.
Refer to the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
|The University reserves the right to change courses, programs, fees, and the academic calendar, or to make other changes deemed necessary or desirable, giving advance notice of change when possible.|