Classes Begin Monday, August 16, 2021
Final Exams: December 2-8, 2021
Fall 2021 Schedule of classes, CLICK HERE
Students should contact their academic advisor to arrange a convenient time for advisement and registration. Students will follow the registration schedule listed below. First-time freshmen and transfer freshmen should contact the Academic Services Center at 985.448.4117 for registration assistance.
2021 Fall Semester Registration Schedule
April 13 – Graduate Students and other groups, registration opens at 6:00 a.m. (CST)
April 14 – Seniors, registration opens at 6:00 a.m. (CST)
April 15 – Juniors, registration opens at 6:00 a.m. (CST)
April 16 – Sophomores, registration opens at 6:00 a.m. (CST)
April 19 – Freshmen, registration opens at 6:00 a.m. (CST)
April 19 – August 20 Registration – open to all classifications
August 16 – 20 Late Registration – available via Banner Self Service and departments
Late Registration – available via Banner Self Service and departments
STUDENTS WILL BE INDEBTED TO THE UNIVERSITY IMMEDIATELY UPON REGISTRATION UNLESS STUDENTS “UNREGISTER” PRIOR TO 4:15 P.M. ON THE LAST BUSINESS DAY BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN, MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2021. To release him/herself from this indebtedness, a student must “unregister“ prior to the close of Regular Registration for the term. Regular Registration ends 15 minutes prior to the close of business on the last business day before classes begin. Refunds for credit adjustments after this time and date can be located at Tuition and Fees for the Spring Semester.
Please refer to the “Statement of Financial Obligation” page for information regarding the financial responsibility of students upon registration.
Early Registration Telephone Assistance
During early registration, Tuesday, April 13, through Friday, April 16, and Monday, April 19, students needing assistance between the hours of 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. may call the Academic Services Center at 985.448.4117 for assistance.
After 8 a.m. students needing registration assistance should contact the department where the course error resides. Departmental Telephone Directory for Registration Assistance.
Important Dates to Remember
- Regular Registration Begins: Banner Self Service and Academic Departments, by classification. See Registration Schedule above.
- Classes Begin (regular and online).
- Late Registration begins; registration available via Banner Self Service and Academic Departments. Students can drop all classes during the first five days of the term through Banner Self Service. This will result in a credit adjustment of all tuition/fees for the current term.
- Late Registration ends and web registration closes at 12:00 p.m. CST; Banner Self Service and Academic Departments.
- All registration activity after 12:00 p.m. will occur in the Registrar’s Office; late registrations, administrative delete/adds, etc.
- Students must pay tuition and fees by 12:00 p.m. to avoid the Class Cancellation process.
Refer to the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
|The University reserves the right to change courses, programs, fees, and the academic calendar, or to make other changes deemed necessary or desirable, giving advance notice of change when possible.|