Title IX Statement
It is the policy of Nicholls State University to comply with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 which prohibits discrimination (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) based on sex in the University’s educational programs and activities. Title IX also prohibits retaliation for asserting or otherwise participating in claims of sex discrimination. This compliance is reflected in all policies, procedures, and protocols referenced in this Policy Statement Document.
Title IX Responsible Employees
Any information received by the these individuals must be reported to the Title IX Coordinator and may trigger an investigation.
- All Campus Security Act Authorities (Clery Mandatory Reporters)
- Academic Deans and Assistant/Associate Academic Deans
- Academic Department Heads
- Non-Academic Department Heads
- Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Advancement
- Chief of Staff
- Vice President for Business Affairs
- Executive Director of Enrollment
- Director of Graduate Studies
- Academic Advisors