2015 11-16 Minutes
2015 11-16 Actions Taken
Click Below for Application
PROCEDURE FOR SGA FRESHMAN ELECTION PETITIONS
DUTIES OF A SENATOR
– Serve on at least two (2) SGA committees.
– Serve on university committees–keep senate informed.
– For every SGA mandated event, participate at least one half (1/2) hour.
– Represent constituents of your educational college through regular contact.
– Make weekly senate meetings (Mondays at 4:00 p.m.)
– Bring legislation before Senate.
– Understand parliamentary procedure, leadership techniques and group dynamics.
– Understand the SGA Constitution and Bylaws and the policies and procedures contained therein.
– Distribute copies of all pertinent information dealing with legislation they authored to each Senator 24 hours before meeting at which it is to be presented.
– One Senator from each college is required to post printed copies of the SGA minutes on their respective college bulletin boards within the week of the regular meeting.