The mission of Mom’s Pantry at Nicholls State University is to implement a program that addresses the high rates of food insecurity on university campuses and within the community.
Mom’s Pantry is a stocked cabinet which is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for any student in need of food and is located behind the building catty corner from Chic-Fil-A, behind the Dyslexia Center building across from Ayo Hall. It is directly across from the Little Colonles Academy entrance.
As Raegan Creppell, founder and director of Mom’s Pantry, often says — school work should be the only thing students worry about. According to Hunger and Health, a microsite of Feeding America, hunger refers to a personal, physical sensation of discomfort, while food insecurity refers to a lack of available financial resources for food at the level of the household. Our partnership with Mom’s Pantry allows us to mitigate student hunger by addressing the food insecurity. This exciting partnership gives students as well as employees and the local community 24/7/365 access to convenient food provisions. There is no need to register or show evidence of need.
Located on the carport of the building directly across from the entrance to Little Colonels Academy, students can stop by anytime and secure what they need. Our campus community is known for taking care of each other like family. Supporting our students through these programs is just another example of our Colonel compassion.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 985-448-4022 or Amanda.email@example.com.
HOW TO MAKE A TURKEY THANKGIVING DINNER FOR UNDER $25.
DONATE TO MOM'S PANTRY THROUGH AMAZON WISHLIST!
Amazon Wish List for Mom’s Pantry at Nicholls State University
- Click on the button above or this link https://a.co/7iOe6Mj
- Sign in to your personal Amazon account (If you are signed on to Amazon the link will bring you directory to the wish list).
- Click on Accounts and Lists under your name
- On the left side of the screen add Mom’s Pantry to friends (in the future the list will show up under friends)
- Click Customer Public Name^ and click on Mom’s Pantry Nicholls State University
- Add items to your cart
- Proceed to check out, make sure you check other address and select Mom’s Pantry
Future- Log into your personal Amazon Account
- View lists
- Your friends list
- Select Mom’s Pantry Nicholls State University (appears under Customer Public Name)
- Add items to your cart
- Proceed to check out, make sure you check other address and select Mom’s Pantry.