Academic Appeals Committee
- The Office of Academic Affairs shall prepare a roster of students requesting waivers.
- The Office of Records and Registration shall prepare copies of the transcripts for all students who request a waiver of the suspension period within the specified time, for use by the Academic Appeals Committee.
- The committee chair shall convene the committee no later than the last day of regular registration.
- The Academic Appeals Committee shall obtain all requests for waiver of suspension periods and transcripts from the Office of Academic Affairs.
- The committee shall consider each appeal and vote to accept or deny the appeal. This procedure does not require that students appear before the committee. The committee, however, reserves the right to require that a student appears before the committee to clarify the written evidence submitted.
- The chair shall record the acceptance or denial of each request on the appeal form, include committee recommendations, and return all appeal packets to the Office of Academic Affairs.
The entire appeal packet for each student, along with a copy of the results notification letter, will be sent to the Office of Records and Registration.