In order to enroll in student teaching and EDUC 456, 458, 465, 467, 473 and 489, candidates must:
- Have earned an overall grade point average of 2.5.
- Have earned a minimum grade of C in all courses required for the bachelor’s degree and/or teacher certification.
- Currently not be on probation or conditional status.
- Have achieved passing scores on all sections of Praxis II required for State of Louisiana Teacher Licensure (certification).
- Have submitted an applicaiton to student teach with a background check.