Are you interested in becoming an Orientation Leader?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the 2019 Orientation Team. Orientation leaders help orient new students to campus by providing them with an introduction to Nicholls State University and its resources through orientation and other important University functions.
Becoming a member of the Orientation Team is extremely competitive. We encourage all interested students to apply. To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
- Be registered as a full time student (12 or more hours/semester)
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Attend an interest meeting:
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 1:00 pm (Le Bijou theater — Student Union)
- Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 3:00 pm (Le Bijou theater — Student Union)
- Submit an online application by 4:30 pm on September 14, 2018
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-877-NICHOLLS.