Below you will a list of links to some of the Ethics Code Publications that are beneficial to you as an employee, person or entity that may be held accountable under the Louisiana Ethics Code:
- Louisiana Ethics Code Summary
- Updated Food & Drink Limitations (effective 7/1/19)
- Identifying Ethical Pitfalls
- Mandatory Training Information (click the link in the attached image to go to the LEO site)
- Gifts Information Sheet
- Prohibited Sources Information Sheet
- Prohibited Contracts Information Sheet
- Donations Information Sheet (Receipt of Donations)
- Travel Expense Information Sheet (see additional information below regarding complimentary admissions, lodging and travel)
- Complimentary Travel Form 413f
Additional information concerning Complimentary Admission:
Public Servants may accept complimentary admission, lodging, and reasonable transportation or reimbursement for such expenses if the public servant and the agency head comply with the Code’s statue.
The statue requires that agency heads complete the following BEFORE the public servant may accept such assistance:
- Must certify that such expenses will directly benefit the agency or will enhance the knowledge or skill of the public servant as it relates to the performance of public servant duties.
- Must approve the acceptance of such expense.
The statue requires that the Public Servant file the disclosure form 413 including the agency head’s certification within 60 days of acceptance. Fines may be assessed to the public servant for untimely filed disclosure.
Form 413 (click here) can also be found on the Board of Ethics Website.