Career Services at Nicholls State University provides a variety of professional services free to Nicholls students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Some of these services include:
- Career Day Events (every October and March)
- College-specific Career Day
- Computerized Candidate Databases
- Occupational and Employer Information Library
- Job Posting Boards
- On-campus Interviewing during Spring and Fall semesters
- Part-time/Summer Employment Opportunities
- Resume/Interviewing/Cover Letter Critique Sessions
- Resume Referrals
To take advantage of all of the services offered, college seniors and alumni are encouraged to register with Career Services through our Internet-friendly system, College Central Network.
Job opportunities are posted in the Career Services Office on a regular basis and as well as posted through College Central Network.
For more detailed information on a job posting or to obtain contact information, you must call or come by the Career Services Office.
Career Services Policies and Procedures