Family and friends are able to make deposits as guests to a student’s Colonel Cash account to assist with books, dining, laundry, snacks from vending and copies from the copy machine. Here are some options for guests.
To make a quick deposit, Guests can follow these steps:
- Guests can visit the Online Card Office and click Make a guest deposit
- Enter the amount then click Next
- Enter the debit/credit card information including the billing name, address, and etc. Click Submit
- Confirm the information then click Make Deposit
Guest accounts allow guests to save their credit/debit card payment information, view a Colonel Card holder’s balance and transactions, and schedule deposits.
Students and other Colonel Card holders can submit a request to create and link a guest account for a friend or family member by following these steps:
- The student/cardholder can fill out this Online Card Office Guest Account Request Form and agree to the Cardholder Privacy Disclaimer. Their Nicholls email login is required.
- The Colonel Card Office will create the guest account and link it to the cardholder’s Colonel Card account.
- We will email the guest with their guest account login information.
- Finally, the guest can login to the Online Card Office – Guest Sign In. We will also provide this link in the email.
Comments or Questions:
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Visit the Online Card Office or call the Colonel Card office: (985) 448-4498.