Nicholls State University


Study Abroad Policy

Students enrolled in the study abroad program may qualify for Federal Title IV assistance if the credit received by the coursework is applicable to their degree program at Nicholls. Our office will need to know the cost of your program along with any other pertinent information about transportation, room, and board. For more information, students should contact the Office of Financial Aid at 985.448.4048.