Lost and Found

“Lost and Found” on campus is located at the Nicholls State University Police Department.  If you have found an item, please bring it to the police department at Calecas Hall so we can attempt to locate the owner.

If  would like to report that you have lost an item or would like to find out if it has been been found, please go to the police department.  You may also report a lost item by completing the submitting the form below.

In cases where a theft or burglary is suspected and/or an official police report is required, do not use the form below.  Instead, you will need call or go to the University Police Department to report it.

Lost and Found

MM slash DD slash YYYY

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.