Deposit Colonel Cash

Add Colonel Cash at the following locations:

  • Debit and Credit cards can be used by visiting our Online Card Office. Visa, MasterCard, or Discover are accepted. We also have the eAccounts App available for mobile devices.
    Friends and family can deposit Colonel Cash the same way. Visit our Parents and Guests page to learn more.
  • Cash can be used by visiting our Card Management Centers located in the Bollinger Student Union, Ellender Library, and Callais Recreation Center.
  • Checks can be used by completing and sending in a Colonel Cash Deposit Form with your check or money order made payable to Nicholls State University. Mail to: Nicholls State University, Fee Collection Center, P.O. Box 2003, Thibodaux, LA 70310 or visit the Fee Collection Center at Elkins Hall.
  • Financial aid refunds can also be added to your Colonel Cash balance by visiting and filling out a form at the Fee Collection Center at Elkins Hall.

Please take a minute to complete our survey!


Need to report a lost or stolen card?

Visit the Online Card Office or call the Colonel Card office: (985) 448-4498.