Online Card Office
Deactivate Lost Card
Visa, MasterCard or Discover Accepted
Add Colonel Ca$h at the following locations:
- Visit our ONLINE CARD OFFICE to add Colonel Ca$h funds to your Colonel Card with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. The website is designed to work with computers and mobile devices.
- The CARD MANAGEMENT CENTERS located in the Student Union, Ellender Library, and Harold J. Callais Recreation Center accept cash.
- Complete a Colonel Ca$h Deposit Form and return it along with your check or money order made payable to Nicholls State University. Mail to: Nicholls State University, Fee Collection Center, P.O. Box 2003, Thibodaux, LA 70310.
Deposit at least $5.00 on your Colonel Card and receive a free cardholder/key chain. Pick up your cardholder/key chain in the Colonel Card office located in the Student Union Room 19.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Visit the Online Card Office or call the Colonel Card office: (985) 448-4498.
- Student employees can now deposit funds to Colonel Cash through direct deposit of their student employment check. Contact Student Employment for details.
- Laundry View is now available in residence halls.
- Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers on Audubon Avenue is now accepting Colonel Cash.
- Use your Colonel Cash and Munch Money for concession purchases at John L Guidry stadium during football games and Stopher gymnasium during volleyball games.