Ensure that all members of the university community are respected and respect the rights of others. We are committed to enhancing educational and personal development and to deterring acts of misconduct as defined by the Student Policy and Procedure Manual. This is accomplished by:
- Educating the Nicholls community about their rights, responsibilities, and expectations as members of a community.
- Providing a fair and EDUCATIONAL process for students and student organizations through which alleged violations of the University Student Policy and Procedure Manual are resolved.
- Enhance learning through educational interventions and training that foster student development.
- Acknowledge and enforce all federal, state and local laws to equip and assist the Nicholls community in challenging unacceptable behavior.
- Update and disseminate the standards of conduct set forth by the university.
- Support the university’s code of ethics, which will provide each student an opportunity to experience high standards of personal and social integrity.
- Promote and encourage an atmosphere that is conducive to a higher standard of learning which will encourage students to excel to their highest level.
To embrace every opportunity to engage and educate students and student organizations to encompass the highest standard of academic and personal conduct.
Know the Procedures- Familiarize yourself with University rules and regulations.
Know your Rights
Know your Worth