Becoming a part of the Recruitment Counselor Team is a great distinction for any sorority woman. A recruitment counselor plays an important role in the success of the Panhellenic organizations and Greek Life as a whole.
Applicants must exemplify exceptional character as well as possess outstanding service and leadership skills.
To be eligible, one shall meet the following minimum requirements:
• One full academic year at Nicholls State University;
• One or more years of active membership (in good standing) in her chapter;
• Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.70;
• At least one full year of active involvement in the Nicholls Community;
• Be in good standing with the University;
• Be willing to disaffiliate from her chapter during the entire recruitment period.
Upon completing the application, please secure three letters of recommendation (1. from a Professor or Instructor, 2. from a Chapter Advisor & 3. from a non-student member of the community or church).
Applications and letters are due online and in the Greek Life Office by 4:30 pm on Thursday, February 21, 2019.