Schedule of Classes
Below is a schedule of classes for the upcoming terms for Nicholls Online. To learn how to register for classes, please visit Go to the Registration link in the Online Admission drop down menu. Please talk with your advisor before scheduling classes.
- Open Educational Resources (OER), Zero Textbook Cost,means a teaching, learning, or research resource that is in the public domain or has been released under an intellectual property license that permits the free use, adaptation, and redistribution of the resource by any person. The term may include full course curricula, course materials, modules, textbooks, media, assessments, software, and any other tools, materials, or techniques, whether digital or otherwise, used to support access to knowledge.
- Affordable Education Resources (AER), Low Textbook Cost,means a single or collection of required educational resources that may be offered at no or low cost to a student through a postsecondary education institution or an affiliated college bookstore at a pre-sales tax cost to a student that does not exceed an amount equal to four times the federal minimum wage. AER includes copyright protected material purchased by a library and provided to a student at no cost.
- No Textbook Required (NTR), means that there are no textbooks or other educational resources associated with the course.
- Nicholls Online courses are taught in an accelerated 8-week term format.
- Nicholls Online students are allowed a maximum of 9 credit hours per term and 18 credit hours per semester.
- A WWP course may require you to take a test using ProctorU, Respondus, or go to a testing center. Some WWP courses may be require extra fee for an online proctoring service. No Nicholls Online course will require you to come to campus.