Office: 224 Elkins Hall
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Phone: (985) 448-4080
Dr. Michele Caruso, Dean
Welcome to the Nicholls State University Student Services Office, your link to achieving your personal, academic, and professional goals. The Student Services unit consists of the following campus departments and programs:
- University Counseling Center
- University Health Services
- Student Access Center (formerly Office of Disability Services)
- Student Educators and Leaders (formerly Peer Assistance)
- Crisis Management
- Campus Recreation
- Title IX and Campus SaVE Coordination
Nicholls Online and other distance learners:
If you live within driving distance and are interested in any of our Student Services listed above, please contact the Dean’s office at 448-4080 or any of the individual departments for information about accessing the services.
If you do not live within driving distance, please visit the department’s web page for general information and/or contact the relevant department for referral information within proximity to your residence.