Tutoring Center Application
The Tutoring Center provides tutoring to students enrolled in mathematics, chemistry, biology, physics, accounting, QBA, foreign language, and other courses requested. Small group sessions are available once or twice weekly, with each appointment lasting 60 minutes. Walk-in tutoring is provided; however hours and days vary by semester depending on tutor availability.
- NSU undergraduate student
- Overall GPA of 3.2 or higher
- A or B or placement out of courses to be tutored
- Participate in on-going certification programs
- Attend all tutor meetings
- Submit two Peer Tutor/Writing Coach Reference Forms. One reference should be academic while the other should be professional or employment.
- Peer Tutor/Writing Coach Reference Form, CLICK HERE