If you are interested in Finance, you are in the right place.
- The Bachelor of Science in Finance is for students who want to gain extensive knowledge related to the management of wealth. The Bachelor of Science in Finance with a concentration in Financial Services Marketingcombines the knowledge of financial markets and institutions with professional selling skills. The curriculum includes senior-level courses in accounting, finance, and marketing among other general business course requirements.
- Finance majors are invited to join Beta Alpha Psi if they have:
- declared accounting or finance as their major,
- completed two years of college and one upper-level accounting or finance course,
- maintained a GPA of at least 3.0 in upper-level accounting or finance courses and
- an overall GPA of at least 3.0 or GPA of 3.25 or better on the most recent 30 hours.
Please visit the Beta Alpha Psi website: www.nicholls.edu/accounting/beta-alpha-psi
In addition to the respective specific focus, each curriculum and concentration is designed to develop student communication, technological, critical thinking and ethical decision-making skills.