Your Initial Login:
- Click on “Enter Secure Area.”
- User ID: Nicholls students can login using their Nicholls Banner ID (N number) or social security number. New students will login with their social security number.
- PIN: New students will enter their date of birth upon their initial login to Banner. The format is mmddyy. Example: September 25, 1992 would be 092592.
- Click “Login”
- The system will require you to change your PIN before going forward.
- You will be prompted to enter a security question and answer. Note that your response is case sensitive. Your question and answer are required to help you retrieve your PIN should you forget it.
- Once you login successfully, please note your new Nicholls student identification number. The N number will appear at the top right corner of your computer screen. This number can be used in place of your social security number upon future logins.
NOTE: Students will not be able to receive their PIN from the Office of Records and Registration nor their academic advisor.