Your Initial Login:
- Click on “Enter Secure Area.”
- User ID: Nicholls students prior to the 2010 Fall Semester can login using their social security number or Nicholls 800 number. New students will login with their social security number.
- PIN: Continuing Nicholls students and new students will enter their date of birth upon their initial login to Banner. The format is mmddyy. Example, January 1, 1990 would be 010190.
- Click “Login”
- The system will require you to change your PIN before going forward.
- You will be prompted to enter a secure question and answer. Note that your response is case sensitive. Your question and answer are required to help you retrieve your PIN should you forget it.
- Once you login successfully, please note your new Nicholls student identification number. The N number will appear at the top right corner of your computer screen. This number can be used in place of your social security number or 800 number (continuing students only) upon future logins.
NOTE: Students will not be able to receive their PIN from the Office of Records and Registration nor their academic advisor.