HIRE A COLONEL!
Students, Alumni and Employers
Students, you MUST use your Nicholls’ email to activate/log into your account. Alumni, please use your Nicholls’ email if you have one.
- Log on to find out about on-campus interviews, job fairs, local job openings and job-related topics.
- Post your resume for local employers to browse through.
The Office of Career Services offers individual career guidance, as well as help in beginning a specific job search. We also can assist you as you organize your resume and offer you advice on how to prepare for your upcoming interviews. The Career Services staff looks forward to helping you reach your career goals.
About Career Services at Nicholls State University
The office of Career Services provides services and assistance for Nicholls State students and alumni in order to support their career development and job search strategies and to establish and sustain direct links to potential employers and employment opportunities.
The Office of Career Services provides direct services for undergraduates, graduate students, alumni and employers.
The Office of Career Services seeks to fulfill this mission through the following objectives:
- To assist students in acquiring information, knowledge and competencies that enhance individual career development, academic success and employability
- To provide services and resources that support students’ and graduates’ candidacy with graduate/professional schools and employers
- To develop relationships with employers for the purpose of exploring the possibilities of internships and professional employment opportunities for students and graduates