HIRE A COLONEL!
Students, Alumni and Employers
GET CONNECTED TODAY:
The Office of Career Services offers individual career guidance, as well as help in beginning a specific job search.
STUDENTS AND ALUMNI:
Students MUST use their Nicholls’ email to activate/log into their account. Alumni, please use your Nicholls’ email if you have one.
- Log on to find out about on-campus interviews, job fairs, local job openings and job-related topics.
- Post your resume for local employers to browse through.
Find the candidates you are looking for!
- Register to post job openings and search resumes of Nicholls students and alumni.
- On-campus interviewing is also available.
upcoming Events & job fair dates:
Sunday, October 2, 2022- Sunday, October 30, 2022
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Bollinger Memorial Student Union Ballroom
Employers Register Here!
About Career Services at Nicholls State University
The office of Career Services provides services and assistance for Nicholls State students and alumni in order to support their career development and job search strategies and to establish and sustain direct links to potential employers and employment opportunities.
The Office of Career Services provides direct services for undergraduates, graduate students, alumni and employers.
The Office of Career Services seeks to fulfill this mission through the following objectives:
- To assist students in acquiring information, knowledge and competencies that enhance individual career development, academic success and employability
- To provide services and resources that support students’ and graduates’ candidacy with graduate/professional schools and employers
- To develop relationships with employers for the purpose of exploring the possibilities of internships and professional employment opportunities for students and graduates