Welcome to the Department of Tuition and Fees at Nicholls State University. Please follow the links on the left to navigate through the Tuition and Fees page where you can find helpful information such as fee deadline dates, tuition & fees, rates for housing and meal plans, forms, fee payments, etc.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact the Fee Collection Center at 985-448-4058 or email email@example.com.
Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due.
Students should monitor their NSU student e-mail for important notices regarding fee deadlines, fee payments, etc.
Students are indebted to the university immediately upon registration. Students are required to accept the FROA to register at Nicholls State University. Please click here to view the FROA.
NICHOLLS ONLINE STUDENTS
If you are a Nicholls On-Line student or EMBA student, please go to the respective page for information regarding these programs. You can access Nicholls Online here and the Executive Master of Business Administration here.
Please note that effective 2/8/21, the Fee Collection Center has reduced hours of 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., M-F. Please plan accordingly.
Fall 2022 Important Dates
Monday, October 17, 2022 & Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Fall Break #2 – no classes (designated closure make-up days if needed)
Monday, November 21, 2022 – Friday, November 25, 2022
- University closed for Thanksgiving holidays
Tuesday, December 20, 2022 – Monday, January 2, 2023
- University closed for Christmas holidays
Spring 2023 Important Dates
Monday, January 16, 2023
- University closed in observance of the Martin Luther King holiday
Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Classes begin – Spring 2023
Monday, January 23, 2023
- Class cancellation on accounts with a balance over $300 – payment portal will open once cancellation process is complete
Friday, February 3, 2023
- 2nd class cancellation on accounts with a balance over $300 – payment portal will open once cancellation process is complete
Monday, February 20 – Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- University closed for Mardi Gras holiday
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- No university classes
Friday, April 7 – Monday, April 10, 2023
- University closed for Easter holidays
Tuesday, April 11 – Friday, April 14, 2023
- Spring break continues – no university classes