Welcome to the Tuition and Fees section of the Nicholls State University website. Please follow the links on the left to navigate through the Tuition and Fees page where you can find helpful information such as fee deadline dates, tuition & fees, rates for housing and meal plans, forms, fee payments, etc.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact the Fee Collection Center at 985-448-4058 or email email@example.com.
If you are a Nicholls On-Line student or EMBA student, please go to the respective page for information regarding these programs. You can access Nicholls Online at https://www.nicholls.edu/online/ and the Executive Master of Business Administration CLICK HERE.
Students are indebted to the university immediately upon registration. Students are required to accept the FROA to register at Nicholls State University. Please click on the link below to view the FROA.
Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due.
Students should monitor their NSU student e-mail for important notices regarding fee deadlines, fee payments, etc.
Important Dates – Spring 2020
Friday, February 7, 2020
- Class cancellation at 12 noon on accounts with a balance over $300
Monday, February 24, 2020 – Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- University closed – Mardi Gras holiday
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- No university classes
Friday, April 10, 2020 & Monday, April 13, 2020
- University closed – Easter holiday
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 – Friday, April 17, 2020
- Spring break – no university classes
Important Dates – Summer 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
- Tuition and fees are due by 4:15 p.m. in order to secure classes if enrolled in Full Term and/or Mini Term A
Monday, June 1, 2020
- Classes begin – Summer 2020 Full Term and Mini Term A
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Class cancellation at 12 noon on accounts with a balance over $300 if enrolled in Full Term and/or Mini Term A
Monday, June 29, 2020
- Tuition and fees are due by 4:15 p.m. in order to secure classes if enrolled in Summer 2020 Mini Term B ONLY
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Classes begin – Summer 2020 Mini Term B
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Class cancellation at 12 noon on accounts with a balance over $300 if enrolled in Mini Term B ONLY
Friday, July 3, 2020
- University closed in observance of Independence Day