Welcome to the Tuition and Fees section of the Nicholls State University website. Please follow the links on the left to navigate through the Tuition and Fees page where you can find helpful information. If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact the Fee Collection Center at 985-448-4058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Nicholls On-Line student or EMBA student, please go to the respective page for information regarding these programs. You can access Nicholls Online at https://www.nicholls.edu/online/ and the Executive Master of Business Administration page at https://www.nicholls.edu/emba/.
2017 Winter Session
For information on 2017 Winter Session, including important dates, tuition and fee information, please go to 2017 Winter Session page. You can also access the page from https://www.nicholls.edu/fees/?page_id=1836&preview=true
Students are indebted to the university immediately upon registration. Students are required to accept the FROA to register at Nicholls State University. Please click on the link below to view the FROA.
Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due.
Important Dates – Fall 2017
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Class schedule cancellation – 4:15 p.m. on accounts with balance over $300
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
- University closes – 4:30 p.m. for Christmas holidays
Important Dates – Spring 2018
Thursday, January 4, 2018
- University re-opens
Monday, January 15, 2018
- University closed – Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday
Friday, Januar 19, 2018
- Tuition & Fees are due by 4:15 p.m. in order to secure classes
Monday, January 22, 2018
- Spring 2018 classes begin
Friday, Januar 26, 2018
- Class Cancellation at 4:15 p.m. on accounts with balance over $300
Monday, February 12 – 13, 2018
- University closed – Mardi Gras holiday
Wednesday, February 23, 2018
- No university classes
Friday, March 30, 2018 – Monday April 2, 2018
- University closes – Easter holiday
Tuesday, April 3, 2018 – Friday, April 6, 2018
- No university classes – Spring Break