Welcome to the Tuition and Fees section of the Nicholls State University website. Please follow the links on the left to navigate through the Tuition and Fees page where you can find helpful information. If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact the Fee Collection Center at 985-448-4058 or email email@example.com.
If you are a Nicholls On-Line student or EMBA student, please go to the respective page for information regarding these programs. You can access Nicholls Online at https://www.nicholls.edu/online/ and the Executive Master of Business Administration page at https://www.nicholls.edu/emba/.
Students are indebted to the university immediately upon registration. Students are required to accept the FROA to register at Nicholls State University. Please click on the link below to view the FROA.
All tuition and fees for Spring 2017 are due no later than 4:15 p.m. on Friday, January 13, 2017. Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due.
Important Dates – Spring 2017
Friday, January 13, 2017
- Tuition & Fees due by 4:15 p.m.
Monday, January 16, 2017
- University closed – Martin Luther King holiday
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Classes begin – Spring 2017 term
Monday, January 23, 2017
- Class Schedule Cancellation – 4:15 p.m. on accounts with balance over $300
Friday, February 3, 2017
- Class Schedule Cancellation – 4:15 p.m on accounts with balance over $300
Monday, February 27, 2017 – Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- University closed – Mardi Gras Holidays
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- No university classes
Friday, April 14, 2017 – Monday, April 17, 2017
- University closed – Easter holidays
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 – Friday, April 21, 2017
- No university classes – Spring Break