Welcome to the Tuition and Fees section of the Nicholls State University website. Please follow the links on the left to navigate through the Tuition and Fees page where you can find helpful information such as fee deadline dates, tuition & fees, rates for housing and meal plans, forms, fee payments, etc.
Please note that effective 2/8/21, the Fee Collection Center has reduced hours of 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., M-F. Please plan accordingly.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact the Fee Collection Center at 985-448-4058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Nicholls On-Line student or EMBA student, please go to the respective page for information regarding these programs. You can access Nicholls Online at https://www.nicholls.edu/online/ and the Executive Master of Business Administration CLICK HERE.
Students are indebted to the university immediately upon registration. Students are required to accept the FROA to register at Nicholls State University. Please click on the link below to view the FROA.
Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due.
Students should monitor their NSU student e-mail for important notices regarding fee deadlines, fee payments, etc.
Summer 2022 Important Dates
Monday, May 30, 2022
- University closed in observance of Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Classes begin Summer 2022 Full Term and Mini Term A
Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Registration closes at noon
- All tuition and fees are due by noon in order to secure classes and avoid class cancellation for Full Term and Mini Term A
Friday, June 17, 2022
- University closed in observance of Juneteenth
Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Classes begin Summer 2022 Mini Term B
Friday, July 1, 2022
- All tuition and fees are due by noon in order to secure classes and avoid class cancellation for Mini Term B only
Monday, July 4, 2022
- University closed in observance of Independence Day
Fall 2022 Important Dates
Monday, August 15, 2022
- Classes begin – Fall 2022
Friday, August 19, 2022
- Class cancellation at 12 noon on accounts with a balance over $300
Thursday, September 1, 2022
- 2nd class cancellation at 12 noon on accounts with a balance over $300
Monday, September 5, 2022
- University is closed in observance of Labor Day
Thursday, September 12, 2022 & Friday, September 16, 2022
- Fall Break #1 – no classes (designated closure make-up days if needed)
Monday, October 17, 2022 & Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Fall Break #2 – no classes (designated closure make-up days if needed)
Monday, November 21, 2022 – Friday, November 25, 2022
- University closed for Thanksgiving holidays
Tuesday, December 20, 2022 – Monday, January 2, 2023
- University closed for Christmas holidays