Welcome to the Tuition and Fees section of the Nicholls State University website. Please follow the links on the left to navigate through the Tuition and Fees page where you can find helpful information such as fee deadline dates, tuition & fees, rates for housing and meal plans, forms, fee payments, etc.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact the Fee Collection Center at 985-448-4058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Nicholls On-Line student or EMBA student, please go to the respective page for information regarding these programs. You can access Nicholls Online at https://www.nicholls.edu/online/ and the Executive Master of Business Administration page at https://www.nicholls.edu/emba/.
Students are indebted to the university immediately upon registration. Students are required to accept the FROA to register at Nicholls State University. Please click on the link below to view the FROA.
Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the university. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due.
Students should monitor their NSU student e-mail for important notices regarding fee deadlines, fee payments, etc.
Important Dates – Spring 2019
Friday, April 19, 2019 & Monday, April 22, 2019
- University closed – Easter holiday
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 – Friday, April 26, 2019
- Spring Break
Important Dates – Summer 2019
Friday, May 31, 2019
- Tuition & Fees are due by 4:15 p.m. in order to secure classes for Full Term and Mini Term A
Monday, June 3, 2019
- Classes begin – Summer 2019 Full Term and Mini Term A
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- Class cancellation at 12 noon on accounts with a balance over $300 if enrolled in Full-Term and/or Mini Term A
Monday, July 1, 2019
- Tuition & fees are due by 4:15 p.m. in order to secure classes if enrolled in Summer 2019 Mini Term B ONLY
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
- Class cancellation at 12 noon on accounts with a balance over $300 if enrolled in Mini Term B ONLY
Thursday, July 4, 2019 – Friday, July 5, 2019
- University closed in observance of Independence Day
Important Dates – Fall 2019
Friday, August 16, 2019
- Tuition and fees are due by 4:15 p.m. in order to secure classes for Fall 2019
Monday, August 19, 2019
- Classes begin – Fall 2019
Friday, August 23, 2019
- Class cancellation at 12 noon on accounts with a balance over $300
Monday, September 2, 2019
- University closed in observance of Labor Day
Monday, September 23, 2019 – Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- Fall Break #1
Thursday, October 31, 2019 – Friday, November 1, 2019
- Fall Break #2