Nicholls State University Microsoft Office
for Faculty and Staff Personal Use
Nicholls State University is proud to offer Microsoft Office For Faculty and Staff for PERSONALLY OWNED DEVICES. DO NOT install Microsoft Office using the link below on university owned devices.
If you need Microsoft Office installed or upgrade on your university owned device, please enter an Online Helpdesk request on our IT Support Site.
- Visit portal.office.com
- Enter your School email address (email@example.com) and myNicholls ID password and click “Sign In“
- Then select “Install Office 2016” In the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
- Can I use this software on my university machine?
NO ! This software is licensed for personal use on your personal hardware only !
- My login is not working!
You must use your Nicholls Email address (John.Doe@nicholls.edu) and your myNicholls ID password.
- What does Microsoft Office include?
Microsoft Office comes with a full version of Office which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and more. Microsoft Office is a user-based service and allows each student to install on up to five computers (Windows or Mac), tablets, and smartphones.
- What happens when I leave the University (retirement, separation, etc)?
Your Microsoft Office subscription through the University ends when you leave the University (retirement, separation, etc). You should make sure to transfer all your files from your school OneDrive to your personal OneDrive prior to leaving