Due Dates and Payment Plan
Tuition and fees must be paid in full at the beginning of each semester. Please visit Tuition and Fees to verify the deadlines.
The Installment Payment Plan allows students to pay tuition and fees in installments. The first payment is due at the time the student signs the Payment Plan promissory note. The remaining balance due is to be paid in installments throughout the semester. Please visit Installment Payment Plan for further information.
How can I pay my fees?
- Payment through Flywire by wire transfer or credit card (recommended for international payments)
- Payment by Cash, Travelers Check or Money Order
- On-line Payment Options through Banner Self Serve on the Nicholls website
How to use Flywire?
Nicholls State University has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with Flywire you can
– Track your payments from start to finish
– Save on bank fees and exchange rates
– Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night