Welcome to the Nicholls State University Office of Financial Aid! We’re here to help you. In order to learn as much as possible about applying and receiving financial aid, please make your selection from the menu on the left. Most full-time undergraduate students at Nicholls depend upon financial assistance to pay their educational costs. A student unable to meet the cost of an education at Nicholls with personal or family resources should apply for financial aid.
Financial aid alternatives available are in the form of grants, scholarships, loans and employment opportunities. Regardless of income, residence or academic credentials, students should apply for financial aid. Some students who believe they are ineligible for assistance learn that they are eligible.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.gov.
Monitor your status and complete outstanding requirements:
|See if your financial aid application is complete!|
|View your financial aid awards!|
|Direct Loan Master Promissory Note|
Financial Aid News
- September 15, 2014 at 9:07 amConstitution Day commemorates the formation and signing of the U.S. Constitution on September 17, 1787. Join us on September 17, from 2-5 pm in the LeBijou theater of the Student Union to watch "Inherit the Wind". Read more »
- March 19, 2014 at 4:26 pmWe're happy to announce that Student Requirements are now available on Banner Self Service!
- February 19, 2014 at 4:21 pmNicholls State University is hosting Financial Aid Night on Wednesday, March 12, 2014, at 6:00 p.m. in the auditorium of Peltier Hall on our campus. We encourage college-bound seniors and their parents to join us for an excellent opportunity to gain an early start on preparing to finance their college education. Read more »
- September 6, 2013 at 10:26 amAll TOPS recipients are strongly encouraged to attend one of the offerred sessions. Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 Times: 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, and 12:15. Place: The Student Union Ballroom
- August 12, 2013 at 8:18 amFinancial Aid for the Fall 2013 Semester has been disbursed to all eligible recipients. Review your Banner Self Service Account for more information!