The University of Louisiana System Foundation is announcing the AT&T First Generation Scholarship for first-generation college students. The scholarship value will be $500. The list of criteria follows. More information and the scholarship application can be accessed through https://www.ulsystem.edu/attscholarship18/. Please note that the application deadline is October 30.
AT&T FIRST GENERATION SCHOLARSHIP
- Award 22 $500 scholarships
- Must be a Louisiana high school graduate with a minimum High School GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled at a University of Louisiana System institution
- Must be a first generation student
- Must be a first-time freshman
- Must be enrolled in a STEM curriculum
- Must be enrolled in at least 15 credit hours per semester
The scholarship application can be accessed through https://www.ulsystem.edu/attscholarship18/.
The scholarships below are outside scholarships due December 1, 2018, or the deadline date noted in the scholarship description.
WebstaurantStore is offering a biannual Culinary & Hospitality Scholarship which has been awarded since 2015. Twice a year, they award a one-time grant to students currently enrolled in or planning to attend a culinary arts or hospitality management program. Deadlines for each semester are December 1st and June 15th annually. The scholarship is open to all students who are currently enrolled in culinary or hospitality programs, as well as high school seniors, GED students, and non-traditional learning students who plan to enroll in similar programs at the start of the next semester. The application and additional details can be found on our scholarship page.
The AvaCare Medical Scholarship recognizes those who are working to better the lives of our customers, students who are pursuing a degree in the medical field, with a prize of $1000 toward college tuition. This scholarship is awarded annually to one submission that tells about an inspiring act of kindness. When choosing winners, we will give preference to students with a physical disability. Our scholarship information can be found here: https://avacaremedical.com/scholarship. Application deadline is December 15, 2018.
RNCareers.org is pleased to announce scholarships that recognize outstanding nursing students in the United States. The recipients need to demonstrate dedication to nursing’s evolving role in the healthcare system, the drive to make nursing a lifelong career and a commitment to outstanding patient care. RNCareers.org has the following scholarships available.
- RN to BSN Scholarship – This Scholarship recognizes an outstanding nursing student enrolled in an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program i.e. https://www.rncareers.org/rn-bsn-programs/ The deadline date is October 31, 2019.
- Nurse Practitioner Scholarship – The RNCareers.org Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Scholarship recognizes an outstanding nursing student enrolled in an accredited Nurse Practitioner (NP) program i.e. https://www.rncareers.org/aprn/certified-registered-nurse-anesthetist-crna/ The deadline date is October 31, 2019.