The College of Business Administration, in partnership with alumni and community employers, will post career opportunities for our students and graduates.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Local nursing facility looking for leader to train as Administrator. Program involves on-the-job training program designed for individuals seeking licensure as a Skilled Nursing Home Administrator; full-time, 12 month program in which the AIT obtains on-the-job training under the direct supervision of an experienced Administrator; includes but is not limited to: rotation through departments and duties; education and studies of regulation and requirements of facility. Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree (Healthcare Administration or Business is preferred), must be passionate about serving and protecting the elderly. must be professional and possess tactful demeanor, must be an inspirational leader and mentor who brings out the best in his/her managers and staff, and must possess a keen sense of business management guided by a strong set of values and ethics. If interested send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardiovascular Institute of the South, a leader in the development of new techniques and technologies in the treatment of coronary and peripheral artery diseases, is seeking a Marketing Director. The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing professional with 5 or more years of experience; a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field (an MBA is a plus) is required. If interested, contact Emma Ledet, Director of Talent Management, at (985) 873-5053.
- Quicksilver Internet is in search of a website developer to build content for a specific project: the sale of 2 unimproved properties in Bella Vista, Arkansas. Remuneration for your efforts may be comprised of base pay + a percentage of the sales price, but is negotiable. Quicksilver will be responsible for property taxes, fees, ad campaign budget and any additional related charges. Interested parties with medium to advanced WordPress skills should send a current resume to jobs@QuicksilverInternet.com
- A software developer with 3-5 years experience using Java, Python, Sencha, Java Script and XML is needed in the Lafayette area. Click JAVA-Developer-US.docx for more details. For immediate consideration, email Morganne.email@example.com
- The Hyatt Regency New Orleans is hiring for many positions. Click Openings http://search.hyatt.jobs/JobSearchResults.aspx?hotelName=Hyatt%20Regency%20New%20Orleans&LangID=1for more details about their upcoming job fair.
- Got Gold? Inc. is in search of a social media manager to join our team. Key responsibilities include the creation and execution of the company’s social media strategy via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. This is an entry-level position which will provide a hands-on, experimental learning experience in an actual operating business. Core aspects of this position include the application of best practices that show a high rate of advertising success, as well as interpretation of advertising metrics which will lead to improved advertising campaigns. Interested parties should send a current resume to jobs@QuicksilverInternet.com.
- A local attorney seeks an accounting graduate qualified to work as an accountant/ bookkeeper. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bourgeois Bennett CPAs/Consultants currently has 2 positions available in Houma: one in its auditing department and the other in taxation. For more information, click here to be re-directed to the firm’s website.
- Primerica Financial Services, the largest financial firm on earth, is currently hiring highly motivated individuals with great people skills. Primerica is publicly traded on the NYSE, has been in operation for over 40 years, and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. Forbe’s Magazine chose Primerica as one of America’s 50 Most Trustworthy Financial Companies (2015). Furthermore, Primerica has more people that earn over $100K annually than any other company in North America. For more information, contact Stephen John Dufrene at 985-859-6458.
- SafeZone Safety Systems has an opening for an entry level outside sales representative, preferably a degreed individual. However, if the ideal candidate is in their final semester of coursework, the firm is open to part-time employment that will transition into full-time upon graduation. If interested, contact Danielle Morvant at (985) 876-4895.
- Coastal Risk Management has an opening for an Independent Claims Adjuster. All lines – Maritime, State Comp., Auto, and U.S. Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Compensation. No experience is necessary. The position requires 24-hour call. Candidates should have strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Salary is negotiable. Fax resumes to 985-872-0870 or email to email@example.com.
If you are interested in advertising a position, please contact the appropriate department head or the Dean’s office.