The College of Business Administration, in partnership with alumni and community employers, will post career opportunities for our students and graduates.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- The Hyatt Regency New Orleans is hiring for many positions. Click HRNO Job Openings for more details about their upcoming job fair.
- Whitney Bank in Morgan City is in search of a commercial portfolio manager. Here is the link for this position: https://hancock.taleo.net/careersection/hb_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001593&tz=GMT-06%3A00
- Got Gold? Inc. is in search of a social media manager to join our team. Key responsibilities include the creation and execution of the company’s social media strategy via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. This is an entry-level position which will provide a hands-on, experimental learning experience in an actual operating business. Core aspects of this position include the application of best practices that show a high rate of advertising success, as well as interpretation of advertising metrics which will lead to improved advertising campaigns. Interested parties should send a current resume to jobs@QuicksilverInternet.com.
- A local attorney seeks an accounting graduate qualified to work as an accountant/ bookkeeper. Send resumes to email@example.com.
- Bourgeois Bennett CPAs/Consultants currently has 2 positions available in Houma: one in its auditing department and the other in taxation. For more information, click here to be re-directed to the firm’s website.
- Primerica Financial Services, the largest financial firm on earth, is currently hiring highly motivated individuals with great people skills. Primerica is publicly traded on the NYSE, has been in operation for over 40 years, and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. Forbe’s Magazine chose Primerica as one of America’s 50 Most Trustworthy Financial Companies (2015). Furthermore, Primerica has more people that earn over $100K annually than any other company in North America. For more information, contact Stephen John Dufrene at 985-859-6458.
If you are interested in advertising a position, please contact the appropriate department head or the Dean’s office.