The College of Business Administration, in partnership with alumni and community employers, will post career opportunities for our students and graduates.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- (Posted 2/14/19) Brown & Brown Gulf States is seeking an energetic, driven, and disciplined individual to join their Employee Benefits sales team. This role will give you the opportunity to work independently and in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent relationship building skills, is self-motivated, and highly competitive. They offer a “best of both worlds” opportunity for experienced insurance professionals. If interested, visit the following webpage. www.bbinsurance.com/careers
- (Posted 2/14/19) The Catholic Foundation of South Louisiana is currently seeking a full-time employee for the ministry of CFSL Financial Analyst. This position is directly responsible for providing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative, fiscal, and operational tasks. This Position is a non-exempt level position and is eligible for full benefits. The work schedule is 35 hours per week. Compensation will commensurate with experience and education. For consideration, please submit a cover letter, including salary requirements, and a resume to email@example.com. Please include Foundation Coordinator in the subject line. Additional information can be found on the following webpage https://htdiocese.org/
- (Posted 2/11/19) Gallagher, an international sales and marketing company that plans and administers property/casualty insurance and human resource risk management programs as brokers, consultants, and third party administrators, is seeking applications for its summer internship program. The Gallagher Sales Internship Program is a robust nine-week program beginning in June and concluding in August and was recognized as a Top 100 Internship last year. It is open to incoming Juniors and Seniors interested in a Sales Career. When applying for the internship, reference the name Jay Brien on the application, our local Gallagher representative. The deadline is 3/1/19. For additional information, please call 985-513-5064 or visit the following webpage https://www.ajg.com/
- (Posted 2/11/19) Hyatt Regency New Orleans has a variety of open job opportunities; Banquet Server; Barback; Bartender; Barista; Cocktail Waitress; Culinary Supervisor; Cook; Event Concierge; Food Runner; General Maintenance; Engineering; Host/Hostess; Houseperson (Banquets and CS); Human Resources Coordinator; Guest Service Host/Hostess; Night Auditor; Order Taker; Reservations Agent; Sales; Administrative Assistant; Shift Engineer; Steward Lead; and Vitascope Server. To find out more information about any of these positions or if interested, please contact Human Resources at 504-613-3800 or apply online https://www.hyatt.com/brands/hyatt-regency.
- (Posted 2/04/19) Morris P. Hebert, Inc. in Houma has a job opportunity for a part-time IT person. Their current IT department consists of 2 experienced professionals and they are looking to add an entry level position to the department to help assist them with day to day tasks. Those who are interested in this position are encouraged to contact Mindy F. Hebert, SHRM-CP, Human Resource Manager at http://mphinc.com/.
- (Posted 2/04/19) Amelia Extended Stay Hotel currently has openings for energetic and presentable candidates for a front desk clerk, a housekeeper, and an assistant manager. Additionally, there is a program whereby students can stay at the hotel for FREE during their first month of employment. (Limitations may apply as there is limited availability) If interested, please call (985) 631-2220 and ask for the General Manager or visit the following website http://www.ameliaextendedstay.com/.
- (Posted 11/30/18) Bergeron + Company, CPAs, LLC is looking for an experienced, degreed accountant. Required skills include: Preparation of financial statements, Preparation of sales tax returns, Preparation of payroll and payroll tax returns, Preparation of business and individual tax returns. CPA or CPA candidate preferred. Salary depends on experience. Flexible work arrangements. If interested, please email resume and/or questions to Amy Lloyd (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- (Posted 11/28/18) M&P Barge Co., Inc. has an administrative assistant position available. Check the following link to see a full list of qualifications, required skills, and contact information: https://www.nicholls.edu/business/files/2018/11/Position-Announcement.2018-MP-Barge-Co.pdf
- (Posted 11/28/18) Crosby Energy Services has a position open for a full-time Safety/Training Specialist. Click the following link for a full job description and contact information: https://www.nicholls.edu/business/files/2018/11/2018-Nv-27-Crosby-Energy-Services-Safety-Training-Specialist.pdf
- (Posted 11/28/18) Bollinger Quick Repair (Harvey, LA) has an immediate opening for a Maritime Management Graduate: Assistant Project Coordinator. An Assistant Project Coordinator aids in providing job costs and billing amounts to customers and evaluates the scope of work to be performed on projects. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to: evaluating the scope of work to be performed on projects, communicating the needed repairs with both internal and external customers, aiding in the estimations of quotes, survey projects, and proposals. The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Maritime Management, have basic computer experience utilizing MS Office applications (i.e. Word and Excel) and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, managers, outside representatives and subcontractors. Basic blueprint reading skills a plus. Interested individuals should contact Andre Bourgeois (email@example.com) or at (985) 532-2554, ext. 5389.
If you are interested in advertising a position, please contact the appropriate department head or the Dean’s office.