If your Colonel Card was delivered by mail, it will need to be activated. Please take a look at the following steps before proceeding to log in.
First, make sure that you have your myNicholls username and password.
- Your myNicholls username and password are not the same ones that you use for your Nicholls email account.
- Your myNicholls username is whatever is before the @ symbol in your Nicholls email address. For example, the username would be jdoe23 if your email address is email@example.com.
- Your myNicholls password can be created or reset by visiting https://pwd.nicholls.edu/
Then, click here to log in to the Online Card Office with your myNicholls username and password.
After you log in, follow these steps to activate your Colonel Card:
- Click Card Services
- Click Activate Card
- Click the Activate Card button to activate your Colonel Card
Once these steps are completed, you will be notified on the website and in your Nicholls email inbox that your card is activated.
Activation allows you to do he following with your Colonel Card:
- Deposit and use Colonel Cash
- Unlock your residence hall if you live on campus
- Use your residential or commuter meal plan and Munch Money if purchased
- Access the Rec Center, student, and sporting events if you are a traditional on-campus degree program and have credit hours
To learn more about Colonel Card features, please see our frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at 985-44-4498 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.