Nicholls redefines campus dining.
Forget typical, pre-prepared cafeteria food. The newly renovated Vernon F. Galliano Dining Hall will make you feel more like you’re dining in a restaurant.
A wide variety of options
Our dining staff is committed to variety, freshness, and taste. The menus are designed to satisfy the appetites of everyone — from fast food junkies to health-conscious vegetarians.
The Galliano Dining Hall features:
- Classic home-style entrees
- Cooked-to-order dishes
- Plant-based dining options
- Meals with international inspiration
- Deli items served on freshly baked bread
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Grilled items
- Homemade soup
- A fresh fruit and salad bar
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
For students, faculty, staff and community members without meal plans, Galliano Dining Hall accepts cash and credit cards.
|Breakfast/Continental Breakfast||$6.00 + tax|
|Lunch/Lite Lunch||$8.25 + tax|
|Dinner||$8.25 + tax|
|Weekend Brunch||$8.25 + tax|
|Premium Holiday Meals||$10.00 + tax|