NEAT is a university organization that provides opportunities for candidates in the College of Education to serve the university as well as the community. Additionally, the candidates obtain leadership experience as well as personal and professional growth.
* Membership is open to all Teacher Education candidates.
* NEAT dues are $10 per year (covers the fall & spring semester).
* NEAT participates in a variety of campus events and numerous community activities throughout the academic year.
* Members are required to participate in 5 volunteer hours per semester for a total of 10 volunteer hours each year. Members must remain active for at least 2 years prior to graduation in order to be recognized as an active member upon graduation.
* Members will receive a Certificate of Participation and Graduation Cords for their active participation in the NEAT organization if the above-mentioned criteria are met.
For additional information regarding NEAT contact the organization by email at email@example.com. A current officer will respond to your email.
Human Performance Club
The Human Performance Club promotes professional opportunities and experiences to students in HPED and allied health sciences. The members of the club have the opportunity run for office positions which can be utilized as a future resource for their resume. The club also organizes intramural sport teams to showcase their talents. Scholarships and awards are available for academic and service excellence.
Membership is open to students majoring in health and physical education and allied health sciences.
Dues are $5 per semester.
Members of the Human Performance Club participate in the Circle of Hope Health Fair, health and physical education professional conferences, intramural sports and 5k or 10k run/walk during Homecoming. The Human Performance Club also works with all HPED majors to coordinate the Max Charter school fitness day and volunteer at other local schools as PE teachers, coaches and officials.