Welcome to Institutional Research, Effectiveness, and Planning
Our mission is to support the university mission by providing reliable, actionable data and guidance to facilitate a culture of continuous improvement.
The main functions of IREP include:
- Gathering data and transforming it into information
- Disseminating accurate information to University administrators
- Providing services to administration, faculty, staff, and students
- Responding promptly to data requests
- Building surveys to improve university governance and management.
Our office consists of three major divisions:
- Institutional Research unbiased research, analysis, and reporting that employs a holistic understanding of complex university business processes to promote data-informed decision making of internal and external entities.
- Institutional Effectiveness facilitates the systematic improvement of the quality of educational programs, teaching, research, service, and administrative processes.
- Planning supports integrated planning at the university, school, and departmental levels that leads to the strategic use of data in organizational decision making.