2022-2023 ONLINE PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION
- Click the button below to go to the Parking Permit Application.
- Next, select Permit Type, then proceed to Permit Period and select Annual. Do not worry about amount due at this time, once permit is assigned it will be charged to your Banner Account if you are a student. Payroll deductions will be made for faculty/Staff.
**REMINDER** Graduate students are not Faculty/Staff. You are to put yourself as a Commuter or Resident when completing the application.
- Starting July 25, 2022, Parking Permits may be picked up at Parking Services with your I.D. Make sure that the application is done online before you get here because we no longer use paper forms in the office.
- Please make sure that you submit all the information on the application. If you drive more than one vehicle, a separate application needs to be done. Understand that each permit is $50.00 for students. Faculty/Staff for your second vehicle send an email to email@example.com. If you have a specialty license plate (Nicholls, Saints, etc.) please list the license plate as it appears on your vehicles’ registration.
- STUDENTS: All permit fees will be charged to your Banner Account.
- FACULTY/STAFF: All permit fees will be payroll deducted.