Falsification of Academic Information or Record

A student who is charged with falsifying academic information, forging or altering official academic documents, or withholding information relating to his or her admission, transfer credits, academic status, records, etc., shall be notified to report to the Office of Student Life where the student will be informed of these charges. The student will be formally notified of legal rights and shall have the option of a hearing before the Disciplinary Committee, or the student may choose to waive the right to a hearing and sign his or her consent of cancellation of registration, denial of credit or other appropriate action.