Transcript of Co-curricular Activities

If the student has submitted to the Office of Student Life a record of his or her co-curricular activities at Nicholls, upon request to the Office of Records and Registration, the student may receive a copy of the co-curricular transcript. The form can be obtained from the Office of Student Affairs or on their website. There is no charge for the transcript.