The Donald G. Bollinger Memorial Student Union is the community center for Nicholls State University offering activities, programs, services and facilities that complement the academic mission, student development and quality of campus life.
The Student Union is more than a building. It is a student-oriented community with opportunities for cultural, intellectual, social, economic, and ethnic development. We strive to be a professionally recognized system of people, services, programs, and facilities dedicated to achieving and maintaining excellence in:
- Promoting unity, loyalty and regard for the campus community;
- Enhancing the quality of life on campus;
- Fostering learning and personal development through out-of-class experiences; and
- Providing necessary and convenient goods and services.
- Revise and update rental policy manual for Student Union and related operations;
- Further develop marketing pieces to enhance recruitment efforts;
- Fully implement EMS virtual reservation process;
- Create plan to implement ADA compliance needs as identified in December 2014;
- Investigate feasibility of Student Leader Suite renovation (former racquetball court);
- Promote one new green effort in physical facilities; and
- Upgrade and maintain Student Union building, meeting rooms and other spaces.
Come, get connected…
to the Internet, with friends, to fun, with learning, to leadership experiences, to employment, with shopping, to love, with entertainment, with nutrition, to peace, to organizations, with information, to relaxation, to civility, with spirituality, to laughter…
There are a variety of Student Organizations on campus from fraternal to faith based, and academic as well. College goes by fast, so make the most of it.
Start CONNECTING now.
SPA is the premier activities programming organization at Nicholls is housed in the Student Union.
SGA is here for you…to provide greater access to services, resources and information to improve the quality of life for ALL Nicholls community members.
For more information or to get involved, click on the logos above!