Be the Better Man
Inspire a movement of Nicholls men committed to ending all forms of relational, sexual, and predatory violence.
Transform the misconception of “manhood” and challenge belief systems, social norms, and institutional practices that oppress and dehumanize individuals and groups; or that directly or indirectly condone and promote violence.
- Empower men to use their voices to make a difference
- Engage men as partners in the prevention of violence
- Create and maintain a safe space to discuss issues of masculinity
- Support men’s development as role models in society
- Teach men how to hold each other accountable for their behavior
- Educate other men on social justice issues
- Be a part of the solution to ending sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, and other forms of oppression
For more information or to join us contact
Dr. Julius Austen @ 448-4080 or email@example.com