Calecas Hall is a one-story building adjoined with the Nicholls State Police station. Home to about 80 residents, it is one of our most cost-convenient living options on campus but it fills up quickly. With its open and inviting courtyard, students often find their new home in it’s recently renovated rooms. Calecas Hall is the current home for the Pet-Friendly Living Learning Community. At this time, we only permit cats and dogs in the LLC and it is available for ALL students. Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Eligible students will have the option to request a pet-friendly room in Calecas Hall during the room selection process. Each pet owner will need to provide vet and vaccination records.
- Two Persons per bedroom; four persons per suite
- Two standard twin beds & mattresses (twin extra-long)* (can be bunked)
- Built-In and Non Built-In Desks and 2 Chairs*
- Dresser (two-drawer stack able units)
- Wardrobe with two drawers
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Basic Cable Connection
- Telephone Connection
- Vanity Area with Sink
- Shared Bathroom (Suite-mates) with Full-Sized Shower
- Lobby area with flat screen television, pool table, and seating area.
- Full kitchen and dining area with vending machines and ice machine (Vending machine accepts Colonel Cash)
- Computer Lab in lobby area
- Laundry facility
- If you are interested in applying to live in the pet-friendly living learning community, please fill out this Pet-Friendly LLC Application Form.
Justin Walker, BS – Area Coordinator
(Millet, Zeringue, Calecas, Brady Apartment Complex, & Family Housing)