FACULTY/STAFF POLICY & PROCEDURE MANUAL

MENU

1.3. Demographics

The University hosts approximately 6,500 students. The region served by the University is multi–cultural. Though historically associated with the Acadian–French culture, the region has a minority population that is approximately 33%. The student minority population of the University is approximately 30% (primarily African–American). The undergraduate resident student population is 20%, with the remaining 80% commuters. The University has approximately 270 full–time faculty members. Approximately 59% of the faculty is female, 41% male. About 15% of the faculty is minority.

Changes to Section of Manual
Effective Date Origin Change Form
N/A